International 100% Renewable Energy Conference and Exhibition
Date: October 6-8, 2011
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Venue: Istanbul, Turkey
Focus Areas: Energy efficiency, climate, technology, renewables
Type of Event: Conference
The dream towards an energy supply based on 100% renewable energies is coming true.
The evolutionary developments in technology as well as in legal frameworks together with an increasing public awareness make it possible for the rational use of secure, sustainable and competitively priced renewable energy sources.
IRENEC, International 100% Renewable Energy Conferences and Exhibitions aims to promote this monumental transformation from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources and to contribute to the 100 percent goal to be reached without nuclear energy or carbon-capture technology.
Organized by EUROSOLAR Turkey, The Turkish Division of European Association for Renewable Energies, IRENEC 2011, the 1st. International 100% Renewable Energy Conference and Exhibition will cover the most significant topics to lead a way to discussions and shifts in thinking in a world so overwhelmingly dependent on fossil fuels.
IRENEC 2011, will gather the most notable international audience in Istanbul, Turkey on 6-8 October 2011 to share this inspiring but achievable vision and to seize the opportunities and deal with the challenges.
The Conference Program is available here: http://www.irenec2011.com/program.php
The Conference Topics
* Wind Turbine Technologies
* Process Heat production from Solar Energy
* Electricity from Sun
* Biomass Energy and related Technologies
* Geothermal Energy Implementation
* Zero Energy Buildings
* End Use Energy Efficiency in Industry
* End Use Energy Efficiency in Transportation
* Storage of Renewable Energies
* Solidarity of Energy End Use Efficiency with Renewable Energy Technologies
* Internalization of External Costs
* Planning the Future Energy with the Technologies of the Future
* Energy-Economy-Environment Integrated Decision Support Tools
* Education for 100% Renewable Energy
* Training of Renewable Energy Technicians, Engineers, Teachers, Decision makers and Businessmen
* Relations and Interaction of Nature and human activities
* Harmful subsidies
* Smart grids for renewable energy integration
* Climate Change; GHG Mitigation and Adaptation
For more information www.irenec2011.com