Location: Seattle, Washington
The inaugural IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference provides the perfect venue for anyone involved in humanitarian projects to join their peers in Seattle. The audience for this conference will include technologists, representatives from NGOs, governments, academe, funders and industry. This will provide an opportunity to share your work, meet others involved in humanitarian technology, create new projects and meet with funders.
Technical Sessions Include:
- Health, Medical Technology and Telemedicine
- Disaster Warning and Response
- Water Planning, Availability and Quality
- Power for Off-Grid Users
- Power Infrastructure / Renewable / Sustainable Energy
- Connectivity and Communications Technologies for Remote Locations
- Educational Technologies
- Agricultural Technologies
- Humanitarian Challenges and Opportunities
For more information and to register, go to: http://www.ieeeghtc.org/index.html.